Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow in Washington!!!!!!











I'm so excited because we are getting snow up here in Washington!!! I love the snow so much!!!! I've had to drive in it a lot too because of work and stuff. It's kind of scary, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. They don't salt the roads here though so it makes it extra scary. These are some pictures of me and two of my co-workers. Last night it started to blizzard and within 5 minutes we had a full half inch of snow!!! We were thinking we might have to stay the night at the cinema because all of us that were working last night live in Vancouver so we had a long way to drive, but luckily it stopped snowing long enough for us to make it home safely. But we took break and had a really super fun snowball fight so it was worth almost being stuck at work overnight!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much and so does Heather. She hasn't been able to torture or haze our Bishop here at all. I never thought I'd say it but I am sick of snow and I've been told that its here to stay until March, YIkes!

    ReplyDelete