Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots to catch up on...














































So I have a lot of pictures to post...they range from Halloween time to now so here goes. Let's see...on Halloween I went to a Young Single Adults dance and it was super fun! The silver guy did a really awesome mime that would randomly break out in super cool dance moves. The picture of the four people are some of my friends. The vampire is my friend Thomas who just got a mission call to the Germany/Austria mission. He's so excited because that's exactly where he wanted to go. And Dorothy is my other good friend Kaitlin. She's sooo nice!!! So after that there was my first ever hockey game. It was Winterhawks vs. some Canadian team...I don't remember what they were called, but anyway, It was so much fun! That's one sport I don't mind watching at all! Then last night I got to hang out with my friends Mallory and Jodi which was great because Jodi had been away at school. It was really fun! Oh and I went to a party not too long ago for my friend Jocelyn's 18th birthday which was fantastic fun!! I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in forever! I think that's it for this post...all caught up now on my adventures!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Great idea, your own blog! Good job, since you were the driving force behind your folks blog!

    My only problem is the music! Where is the Kenny Rogers, the Garth Brooks, the elevator music? Get with it girl! And I don't see any Chinese music! Grandma J.

    ReplyDelete