Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Abbie's own blog!











So I'm making my own seperate blog from the family one that I've been running so that I can have a little back up place for all of my pictures and stuff! All of my fun time adventures will be placed on this site for all to see!!! Hooray!!! So here are some pictures of me and some of my friends in Portland. The blonde girl with short hair is Alisha, the one with the long brownish blackish hair is Grace, and the Japanese one is Konomi. We went to a restaurant called Bush Garden. It's a traditional Japanese style restaurant and it was delicious! Portland is kinda scary though because there was a guy outside the restaurant rolling a joint...I was quite shocked...right in broad daylight and everything... sheesh...I totally forgot about that until just now....ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment