Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring break trip to Utah!











































































Well, I'm back from a very fantastic and fun trip to Utah!!! My friend Mallory and I decided to take a roadtrip to Utah together during spring break and so we did! It was a lot of fun! My cousin Sydney flew up on the Saturday before we left and then drove back down to Utah with us on Sunday. I got to visit a lot of family and friends I hadn't seen in a long time so it was a really wonderful trip! The temple pictures are the Oquirrh Hills temple in South Jordan. They haven't finished building it yet but I couldn't pass up taking pictures of it because it is so beautiful! Anyway, unfortunately we had to cut our trip down by one day because there was a big snow storm coming in that we wanted to miss, but other than that our trip was very memorable.

1 comment:

  1. What?! You were in Utah! I wish I'd known.. I'm sure only a snowstorm kept you from visiting me! ;D :P

    ReplyDelete