Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Party!!!




For New Year's Eve I went to a Young Single Adult's New Year's eve party and it was sooo much fun!!! It was in Oregon City so it was an adventure getting there because I don't ever drive in Oregon, but luckily my friends and I used my mom's GPS system, Darwin, and got there just nicely! :) It was really amazing!! There were a ton of people and two seperate rooms for dancing, one for Swing and one for just going wild! It was a blast!! I don't think I've ever been to dance that was that fun. I really hope that next year I get to do something similar because it was fantastic! These are some pictures that my friends took while at the dance that I thought were really cute.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fun time! I'm so glad that you get to have so much fun, you got to enjoy it while you can. It looks like you have some really fun friends.

    ReplyDelete